Friday, July 20, 2007

Shoes Glorious Shoes!!!

Women can never have too many shoes. They're fun, fashionable, and functional, and they allow you to express your personality and dress up an outfit. Worn right, shoes can make you appear slimmer and elongate your legs.

The best shoes to wear to make your leg appear longer is a pointy-toe high heeled shoe. The pointy toe lengthens the leg line as much as possible, making your legs appear long and beautiful. When pointy toe pumps first started to become popular, I was skeptical. I thought they looked like witches shoes, and I refused to have anything to do with them.

However over time I've come to realize the beauty of point-toed shoes. They're actually not all that uncomfortable - they are significantly longer than round-toed shoes, so your toes won't be pinched when you wear them. Plus high heels are guaranteed to make you look hot! I feel great when I walk around the office in 4-inch heels. They may take a while to get used to, but once you've worn them for a while, you'll feel on top of the world.

I love nine west for pointy-toed shoes. The Freda style is perfectly for the workplace or for going out at night. So get a pair of pointy-toe heels and feel like a million bucks!

No comments: